Sunday, March 4, 2012

Itchy Back!

There are many metaphors that can be used to say the same idea. One that I'll use today is the one that says, "If you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours." We at Heirlooms & Comforts like very much to recognize/reward those people who frequent our shop. One way we do that is with our peach-colored punch cards. For every $5 worth of regular price fabrics that you buy we will punch your card. When all the numbers on the card have been punched you can redeem the cad for $20 worth of any merchandise in the shop. This is a reward system for loyal customers. That is why we want you to sign the card and bring it with you each time you shop. We date the card so that we have an idea of how much we should appreciate you. Also, when you sign the card, it is for sure yours and if you should happen to drop it, it still belongs to you when we find it. Each time we punch you are gaining "escrow" toward your reward! You scratch our back; we'll scratch yours!
Sara



H&C Feature of the Week:Double Punches on Batiks
At Heirlooms & Comforts this week we will feature our peach-colored punch card: double punches for the purchase of batik fabrics. For every $5 purchase of regular price batik we will punch as if you bought $10 worth. What a punch!





A Word of Appreciation
Thanks to all who patiently made allowances for Grandpa and Grandma to be out of the shop for the time they have spent with us in Texas. My name is Miles and this is my dad's dog Jeb with me. Jeb is almost 10 years old and my twin and I are almost 1 year old. Big brother is 2 ½ years old. On Grandma's watch she missed me and came to the playroom to find me and Jeb on the sofa trying to let her know where we were. For some reason she felt she should photograph us. Grandmas sometimes do funny things! Anyway, thanks for letting them off the hook long enough to visit us.

No comments:

Post a Comment