Sunday, August 21, 2011

Long Time a Passing

You know, if you can keep your health and your good disposition you can last a long time. When I think about how long I have lasted compared to some people I know about, I have a number of years to keep going. My grandfather lived to be 92 years old. My dear mother lived to be 89 years old, saying the entire last decade that nobody in her genetic pool that she knew of had lived that long. I see businesses celebrating 50 or 60 years in business and think how great that is. Now, I know that no one person solely managed one business that long; there had to be more than one who was "in charge" for at least 20-30 years of that time. Don't you think? Those couples I see in the paper that have been married for 50 or 60 years have me in awe, until I think about Bobby and me celebrating 47 years of marriage. Shoot, our oldest offspring is 42 years old. Come September 24, Heirlooms & Comforts will be 27 years old. Whoo, whoo! We are still at it. And that is partly due to the great customer base that we have. You make life interesting for us at Heirlooms & Comforts. Your support is appreciated.
Sara

H&C Feature of the Week: Rulers
At Heirlooms & Comforts this week we will feature rulers. We have quite an array of rulers that are both utility tools and specialty tools. This week your choice of rulers will be 20% off. Look at the quilts you want to make to see if special rulers are needed and then come in for a special price this week. Don't forget!
 
Used Machines
At Heirlooms & Comforts we usually have a number of pre-owned machines available for adoption. You can find a list on our web site of machines that have been traded in for new models. Check it out if you need a second machine for classes or to sew on while you also have an embroidery machine running. Or if you don't already have a machine we can "fit" you with one. See us for options.

Listing of Pre-Owned Machines

No comments:

Post a Comment